Let’s address the elephant in the room. Schools are closed, Concerts and Festivals are postponed, Sports are almost here but are still postponed, and tourist hot spots are closed. You are recommended by experts to stay home even if you show no signs of illness and your timed routines like going grocery shopping now take a lot longer. What can you do while you’re home or stuck inside?
Some predicted the future, we created it. As SymptomSense™, the world’s first evaluation gateway is rapidly becoming the new normal in numerous places around the globe, we need things to do while businesses get acclimated to this new and exciting technology.
We’ve gathered ideas and brought them to you from all over the world to ensure you make your quarantine fascinating – and perhaps make your life – more productive than it was before.
- Learn a new language. Download Duolingo, or a similar app, and teach yourself that language you’ve always wanted to speak.
- Learn how to fix and upgrade things around the house. Youtube is a good starting point.
- Use Zoom, FaceTime, Google Hangouts, Skype, or another video chat application to video chat with your long-distance family members and friends.
- Learn to cook. BonAppetit contains great content regarding culinary exquisites.
- Start a blog. Write about your experiences with this pandemic or about a topic of interest and let everyone inside your mind.
- Start a Youtube channel.
- Pretend you’re a kid again and get yourself a coloring book. Do your best to stay within the borders!
- Organize your room. Let’s face it, you got time.
- Get new furniture.
- Sell what you no longer need on online platforms like Facebook Marketplace.
- Get a pet!
- Sleep. Did you know Grizzly bears typically hibernate between five to seven months?
- Go shopping online.
- Read books of interest. Enrich your mind with greek mythology, learn how individuals like you innovated the products you use daily or how the company you admire most came to be.
- Make a list of all the restaurants, businesses, museums, sporting events, and concerts you want to visit when they finally reopen.
There are numerous other things you can do. You have time, freedom, and world attention through online platforms. Get started today!
‘Til next time!